We'll see how this goes... apparently my wife thinks that making a blog, posting twice, and not posting again isn't how you're suppose to do it. I thought about telling her its just a part of my evil plan of world domination, but i think that would be revealing too much.
I was able to successfully complete my fall semester of classes (somehow). This included taking the biology class for geniuses... And by geniuses I mean that my buddy, who already has a bachelor's degree in physics and is now pursuing a degree in medicine, struggled with this class. You know it's bad when the first day of class, during introductions, everyone is saying their majors and it's Nursing, Nursing, Pre-med, Pre-med, Bio-tech engineering, Cybersecurity... Wait wait wait...
[sing]
"One of these things is not like the other one,
one of these things just doesn't belong"
[/sing]
In case you didn't know, I was the Cybersecurity major that walked into the 3rd ring of hell knows as Biology 107. Now this was no basic run of the mill everyday biology 100 series class, it was biology specifically for biology majors. This means we get all sorts of up close and personal with cells. And not just "this is the nucleus, this is the cell wall" we're talking electron chain transfers during cell respiration and isolating specific dna strands using pcr methods. You know... Things that someone going into a degree like Cybersecurity will probably use on a daily basis.
But despite the universes attempt to hinder the college level of my life, I was able to overcome and get a C in the class. I have never been excited about a C in my life, but it's possible I screamed like an excited little girl when I saw the grade posted.
Stage "Fall Semester" completed.
Next stage... Spring
Known enemies: Computer Classes, Finding a new job
Weapon chosen for level: Knowledge and a Resume'
Difficulty Rating: 4
No comments:
Post a Comment